IT has raced to adopt agile development, automation and dynamic environments to deliver high quality applications faster, lower costs, and respond to constant change. They’ve invested in tools and strategic underpinnings — Agile, DevOps, Cloud, Continuous Delivery, Big Data and more.
But, even with these innovations, application teams still scramble to deal with release failures and data loss because little has been done to manage schema change in lock step with application code as part of the Application Release Lifecycle.
Simply put, Agile isn’t Agile when out of process schema changes, drift, manual processes or SQL script errors corrupt critical application releases. Processes and tools must be knowledgeable of schema and its dependencies – otherwise, applications can never truly deploy continuously until data integrity in production can be ensured.
Datical DB automates, simplifies and manages application schema change for high velocity application releases across any environment, for virtually any database. No agents required. Eliminate your risk and ensure correct deployment the first time with Datical DB:
- Eliminate manual change scripting with automatic authoring and break through bottlenecks in your develop-test-deploy release process.
- Accelerate application releases and automate deployment processes.
- Forecast how database changes will impact production – before you deploy.
- Database neutral – works with Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres and more.
- Update schema ‘with’ application code without dealing with SQL syntax.
- Stop configuration drift and instantly perform fresh installs in seconds.
- Works with your existing tools and processes — IBM Rational, BMC BladeLogic, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, MS TFS, and more.
- Implementation is fast. No expensive migration project or long services engagement required.